Hospitality Trainer & Assessor – Commercial Cookery/Diploma | Hobart
Greenhill Education Group Pty Ltd
A leading vocational education provider in Australia with a focus on delivering excellence in training. We are proud to offer a learning environment that pays attention to student welfare and all-round development. Situated in an easily accessible location in Melbourne, we aim to foster equal education opportunity to students of all ages and cultures.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and dedicated Hospitality Trainer & Assessor to support the institute by delivering the following classes in the Institute’s Hospitality Department.
- Commercial Cookery
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery SIT30816
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery SIT40516Diploma of Hospitality Management SIT50416
Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow the course curriculum to deliver and assess the respective course in a compliant with 2015 RTO Standards manner
- Provide teaching and learning support as required to ensure students’ satisfactory course progress
- Contribute to the development of courses in a team environment to foster a culture that embraces continuous improvement and best practice
- Ensure professional development is continuously maintained for industry and VET currency
- Monitor the use of resources and contribute to their improvement.
Skills & Experience
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery or
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery or
- Diploma of Hospitality Management
- Certificate IV in TAE (TAE40116 Mandatory)
- Minimum 2 years of vocational education and training experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Outstanding teaching ability
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
- Student management system experience is preferable.
- Extensive industry experience/currency.
- Knowledge of current trends in the Hospitality industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of training packages and curriculum development
- This position offers excellent career opportunities in a friendly and supportive work environment
How to Apply
If you are looking to accelerate your career ‘Apply for this job’ now through SEEK with your attached resume and cover letter.The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- How many years’ experience do you have in a training & development role?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?