VET – Business and Management Coordinator
VET – Business and Management Coordinator
Greenhill Education Group Pty Ltd
About the business and the role
Greenhill Education Group Australia Pty Ltd, trading as RGIT Australia is a leading vocational education provider in Australia and one of Australia’s most competitive providers. With a founding principle of delivering excellence in training, RGIT Australia is proud to offer a learning environment that pays particular attention to quality teaching, student welfare and to fostering equal educational opportunities for students of all ages.
RGIT Australia, situated in Melbourne CBD, is looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Business and Management Coordinator.
The purpose of this role is to lead and manage the business training department by ensuring high quality of teaching, implementation of fully compliant training and assessment practices, use of innovative teaching methodologies to meet learning needs of a diverse student co-hort. The Coordinator has a key role in assuring the quality of RGIT Australia’s academic programs and facilitating student success at RGIT Australia.
The incumbent will be required to deliver training and assessment services up to 20 hours a week.
Position responsibilities: VET – Business and Management Coordinator
- and assessor
- Management of a team of trainers and assessors across all RGIT campuses
- Timetabling and allocation of trainers across all classes in a timely manner.
- Effective management of day-to-day operations of the Business department
- Monitor student course progress, provide support to enable students to successfully complete their chosen qualification/s.
- Manage implementation of student course progress Policy and Procedures as required by the organisation.
- Manage delivery of Business and Management courses in accordance with the ASQA and RGIT compliance requirements and participate in internal and external auditing processes
- Development of resources as per the training packaging rules
- Manage student attendance monitoring process to ensure high level of student participation in learning
- Lead the culture of continuous improvement in teaching and learning within the department
- Monitor Business and Management department staff activities across both Hobart & Melbourne campus and provide them with ongoing support and assistance to ensure efficient and effective performance.
- Provide educational leadership within the department by facilitating staff professional development, validation, course review and industry engagement.
- Conduct classes as required.
- Manage resources in line with the organisational Policies and Procedures
- Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) or a post-tertiary Degree in the fields of Management, Teaching /Adult Learning or Business
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116)
- Demonstrated experience in educational leadership in a capacity of a Manager or a Coordinator within an RTO
- Minimum 5 years of teaching experience in AQF 6 and above qualifications in Management, Business or any other relevant to this role fields of study
- Demonstrated knowledge of ASQA SRTO2015
- Proven track record in on-going professional development and ability to maintain industry currency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in working effectively as part of a training team
- Advanced level capability of utilising the computer and computing skills.
- LMS (Moodle) experience is preferable
- RTO Manager (Student Management System) experience is preferable
- Advanced ability to multitask and prioritise multiple responsibilities
- Excellent presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Accountability for personal work performance
- Effective and efficient time management and organisational skills.
- Effective and efficient problem-solving / conflict handling skills.
Applicants must address the Selection Criteria . Applications that do not address the Selection Criteria will not be considered.
This position offers excellent career opportunities in a friendly and supportive work environment. If you believe you are qualified and suitable for this position, please submit your cover letter together with your resume.The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?